Thursday September 22, 2013
1. The event formerly known as “Kickoff” (Jenean)
- New name?
2. Elementary School Coffee Hour and Monthly Events (Petra)
3. Scarecrow Stroll Update (Coordinator)
- What went well, what didn’t, what did we learn. Changes for next year?
4. Teacher Appreciation Update (Coordinators)
- What went well, what didn’t, what did we learn. Changes for next month?
- Thank you’s etc. (looking beyond hosting the event)
5. Web Page (Hannah/Petra/Martin/Soren)
- Summary of ad hoc meeting on web page and plans/progress going forward
6. Update on MS/HS community building meeting with school administration (Lynn/Justin)
7. Ignite Sage Event (Soren/Jenny)
- Date (Dec 17th?)
- Event topic range
- Speaker selection process
- Venue - State House, Lincoln Auditorium - will be video streamed
8. Parent ROI future topics (Jenny)
- Rebrand this event? (suggestion has been made that the name doesn’t resonate with many parents)
- Tentative schedule of events for the rest of the year.
9. Junior Achievement is coming to Sage (Julie)
- Fifth grade in class program at the ES (possibly other in class or after school programs at ES)
- After school program at MS/HS (one for MS and one for HS
- Short demo of activities students might be participating in