Bike racks: Is it possible to get more racks for the middle school? Reham to follow up on this.
Community events: Ideas about what we can do after Scarecrow Stroll in October
- Petra proposed a square dance w/ Vashti.
- Dia de la Muerto November 2nd at the Historical Museum
“Hot Topic”: short topic ideas for meetings (not more than 10 minutes). Next meeting: Love and Logic video clip
Board Meeting Recap: Speaker: Suzanne Greg, Former Operations Director for Anser Charter School. Focused on fundraising. Capital campaign vs. regular campaign. Financial presentation. Discussed ESage and institute programs. Policy review.
Introduction of Keith Donahue. Discussed facilities issues that they are currently working on.
Teacher Appreciation Lunches:
- 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- 20 faculty numbers for each school.
- Each month a different grade will contribute
- Wednesday, October 10th
- 4th grade at the Elementary School, 8th and 9th for the MS/HS
- Will use online “Volunteer Spot” to help organize food/supplies (Soren to follow up)
- Volunteers to help facilitiate the luncheons: Elementary = Ellen Morfit and Dave Falcone MS/HS = Tiffany Hitesman and Aline Burchfield
Sage Community Network Website:
Please contact Petra if you are interested in helping to manage this site. Anna and Kerry to work with Soren and Petra on content of the SCN website.
Keith to follow up with Kim Carter Cram about adding admins to the facebook site.